Purpose: Immediate positions in local manufacturing.
• Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
• Operate/Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops.
• Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources.
• Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
• Housekeeping and Sanitation.
• Previous experience working in a high speed manufacturing environment. Prior machine operator experience is strongly desired.
• Experience in reading and following written SOP’s (Standard operating Procedures) or instructions
• Competency in the operation/monitoring of two or more related and/or interdependent processes
• Must have basic to intermediate troubleshooting skills
• Familiarity/Experience with up-stream and down-stream processes is preferred.
• Competency in monitoring and adjusting equipment speeds, pressures, & temperatures using simple tools as needed
• Ability and experience in starting/stopping equipment and operating equipment in “auto” and “manual/jog”
• Ability and experience in making mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic adjustments to “fine-tune” processes based on observations of equipment operation
• Complex process understanding
• Simple tool usage
• Must be able to complete work requests and forms (handwritten and/or computer-based) to accurately document production/downtime.
• Must be able to follow verbal instructions
• Should have Forklift Experience is a plus
• Strong math skills
• Ability to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
• Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend and stoop throughout shift.
• Ability to work in extreme temperatures and work in noisy conditions
• Must be able to work weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent